Hello friends, I haven’t written in awhile. Hope to spend more time blogging this year. Today I would like to talk to you about the importance of vision boards. […]
New Moon and Vision Boards
I haven’t written in awhile. Hope to spend more time blogging this year. Today I would like to talk to you about the importance of vision boards. The best time to start a vision board is when a new moon is coming. A new moon symbolizes new beginnings! You should use the energy of a new moon to achieve your goals or to start a new project. During a new moon, take the time to reflect back on your old goals and set yourself new ones. This magical time is the perfect opportunity to start anew.
Visualization is one of the most powerful mind exercises you can do.
If you write your aspirations, or goals and place them where you can see them everyday-they will come to fruition. Notice I didn’t say might but will. I believe what you put out in the Universe will come back to you. Whether it’s good or bad-it will bounce back to you.
Your vision board should focus on how you want to feel, not just on things that you want. The more your board focuses on how you want to feel, the more it will come to life.
There aren’t any rules to create a vision board that works.
What you’ll need and how to proceed:
- Any kind of board will do.
- Scissors, tape, pins, and/or a glue-stick to put your board together. I use Elmers Glue.
- You can use markers, stickers, or anything else you can think of to deck out your board.
- Magazines that you can cut images and quotes from.
- Most importantly put the stuff you want to look at every day. Photos, quotes, sayings, images of places you want to go, reminders of events, places, or people, anything that will inspire you.
- Time is extremely important. Give yourself a stress-free hour or two to put your board together
- Set the mood-this is very crucial. Turn off the TV and turn on some relaxing music. Light a candle to clear your space.When it comes to actually putting your stuff on the board, you can leave space in between each item if clutter clouds your mind. If you love the feeling of closeness and want everything to touch and overlap, then do that. As for choosing what makes the final cut, lay everything out before you start gluing so you can get an idea of where you want everything. Remember there are no rules. Whatever makes you comfortable and happy with the end results is what matters.
Super Blue Moon eclipse on January 31
If you live in North America(as this blogger does) or the Hawaiian Islands, this lunar eclipse will be visible in your sky before sunrise on January 31.
A new moon means new beginnings. When there is a new moon, the Earth, Moon, and the Sun are positioned in a line.
The moon is very powerful, it is responsible for moving oceans, the ocean tides and for the growth of plants. We as humans are also affected by this powerful energy. The meaning of a new moon is the opportunity to start anew and refresh your desires and dreams.
To new beginnings in 2018…
The Redheaded Woman
“September: it was the most beautiful of words, he’d always felt, evoking orange-flowers, swallows, and regret.” – Alexander Theroux, 1981 September 6, 2017 100% Full Moon Hello, […]
This week I waged a war on body slime-also known as mucus. Yes that’s right it is my personal enemy at this particular time in my life. So I won’t […]
19th Amendment The rights of citizens of the United States to […]
Dear Friends, I love how Eleanor articulated these two sentences above. These two little sentences say so much about Eleanor Roosevelt. She by no means was ever considered […]
“Be mindful of your Self-Talk. It’s a conversation with the universe.” ~DAVID JAMES LEES We all have the ability to be what we want to be. Daily positive […]
“I was about to take over the world, but then I saw something shiny.” ― Anonymous We just bought a Samsung Smart TV. Wow- we were so excited. A Smart […]
“In the hearts of men lies both good and evil”. Today is December 3, 2015. A terrible thing happened in San Bernardino Ca., yesterday. My heart and prayers go […]
Today is Wednesday-the day before Thanksgiving and I am online picking my Cyber Monday Christmas gifts. Getting a head start so I can complete my shopping and have all the […]